Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bring On the Neon


Neon is popping up everywhere and I’m definitely loving it. A number of designers sported the neon trend in their Spring 2012 collections at fashion week earlier this fall, including Nicole Miller, Christian Sirano, Peter Som, Rag & Bone, Jason Wu, and Nanette Lepore. 





The November V Magazine covers also flaunt colorful neon tones styled by Carine Rotfield worn by four model duos, including one of my favorites, Australian Bambi Northwood-Blyth, with Lindsey Wixon. Candice Swanepoel, Joan Smalls, Daphne Groeneveld, Saskia de Brauw, Sui He,  and Hanaa Ben Abdesslem grace the remaining three covers, all shot by Terry Richardson. 


 
I would love to get my hands on my personal neon find, these amazing shoes by All Caps… and in every color. 



No comments:

Post a Comment